Literacy Station Reflections

The Golden Eagles have enjoyed Literacy Stations so much this week, I felt that a blog post sharing their reflections was necessary.

What did you learn?

"I learned prefix, pre-means in the beginning of a word."

"Visualizing helps me understand more of the book that I'm reading really well."

"Working and collaborating with friends helps me in writing my story, they give me ideas."

What can you do next time to be successful?

"Use my time wisely and not talk to my friends so I can finish my work."

"Make wise choices by choosing a quiet spot to be more focused."

What did you enjoy and why?

"I like writing my own story because I can be very creative."

"I like playing the game (Prefix Bingo) because I like winning."

"I like working hard finishing my informative writing because I feel proud and accomplished."

After reading all these amazing quotes, it makes me think that I have the most awesome class in the world. It also makes we realize that I am doing a good job facilitating my students in doing their best and loving learning. Also, it also makes me realize that I need to set up Literacy Stations more often so that my students can make choices and focus on what they want to learn and practice the skills they have set out for themselves. Being is this moment, makes my job so rewarding and worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment